- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- What data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- Who is your data for?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights?
- How do we protect your data?
- Our management of cookies
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Haus Distribution LTD is the UK distributor for Drawin' Kids.
Haus Distribution LTD, is a company incorporated and registered in England with company number 12238191, and whose registered office is at Unit 12, Bakers Yard, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1XD, is the controller of personal data collected on the www.drawinkids.co.uk website.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The term "Data" refers to any personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual in order to register you on the Site to create an account, receive our newsletter or place an online order.
Only the data necessary for the proper execution of our e-commerce activity and retail of the items and services offered on the drawinkids.co.uk website.
The personal data we collect includes:
- your contact details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- your personal information (date of birth, gender, happy event planned yes/no, date of the happy event, etc.),
- your delivery information (first/last name, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, etc.)
- information about your children (exclusively: first name, gender and date of birth)
- your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our Newsletter, language, etc.) and cookie preferences (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
- information about the products you have viewed,
- bank payment data,
- the history of your orders,
- the history of your emails exchanged with us.
The creation of an account on the Site requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only to you. It is not possible for us to access it. In case of forgetting your password, a link to set a new password will be sent to you on your contact email.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the Site, to ensure the improvement of our services and the maintenance of a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following main purpose:
- carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, etc.);
And more specifically for:
• the management of your Account, your registration and your connection to our site, as well as the provision of the services to which they respectively give access (online ordering, private sales, sending newsletters, etc.);
• the management of your orders;
• managing the delivery of your orders;
• the management of the customer relationship and your complaints;
• the creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty actions, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving your user experience and our services) and this, in accordance with the regulations in force;
• ensure personalized navigation on the Site: make our Site easier to use and adapt our products and services to your interests and needs (proposal of related products based on gender, history of the last products seen, personalized recommendations);
- for statistical purposes,
- WHO IS YOUR DATA FOR?
The personal data collected is processed by Haus Distribtuion LTD to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes.
Haus Distribution LTD undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties.
Haus Distribution LTD may transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners who help it provide and improve its services, such as:
- Logistics and delivery provider (carriers, couriers),
- Technical service provider (Internet service providers, companies specializing in COMPUTER and telematics services),
- Payment provider (banking operators),
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued above and this duration varies according to the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently deleted or made anonymous irreversibly.
Data of your customer account and your loyalty
program5 years from the end of the relationship with the Site. The delay begins either from the last order, or from the last connection to your customer account, or from the last call to customer service, or from the sending of an email to customer service, or from a click on a hypertext link of an email sent by us, or from the placing of products in the basket without concretizing the purchase.
At the end of these 5 years, an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting will be sent. In case of non-response or negative response, the customer's data will be permanently deleted or anonymized.
dataPreservation of billing data until the end of the corresponding accounting period and the legal retention period (10 years).
dataConservation of your payment details until the payment is certified and the relevant administrative and accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the conditions applied to dispute the payment.
Subscription to advertising
communicationsConservation of your data for this purpose until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service which can be done at any time (by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of our newsletters).
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data, as well as the right to define guidelines relating to the fate of your data after your death.
You may withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
You may request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us at:
Haus Distribution LTD, Unit 12, Bakers Yard, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, NE3 1XD.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We ensure the security of your personal data by putting in place enhanced protection through the use of specific technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being used unlawfully or fraudulently.
We take particular care to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed, distorted, damaged/altered or that unauthorised third parties do not have access to it.
- OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT
We use different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser cookie file located on your computer's hard drive.
8.1 WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use different types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
These are cookies that are essential for browsing our site (such as session identifiers) that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
For example, they allow you to directly access reserved and personal areas of our site, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the site normally, we do not advise you to delete them.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies are not essential for browsing our site but make it possible to optimize its operation and give you access to specific features.
They also allow you to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal. These cookies allow you to have a fluid and tailor-made navigation.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalize and improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of attendance and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, routes) allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
- Sharing cookies (social links)
Our site contains sharing links to Facebook, and Instagram that allow you to share content from our site with other people. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons make it possible to link the content consulted to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
Haus Distribution, Unit 12, Bakers Yard, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, NE3 1XD